Old December 3rd 15, 04:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

Default BT Yahoo - hopeless authentification

Roughly every month BT Yahoo! decides that my password needs changing. Usually if I happen to access my email while out and about and not from my own BT broadband connection.

This is nuisance as I have to update the settings on my PC, tablet and phone.

Last night I had to change it four times in fifteen minutes. What a PITA.

When are BT finally going to get a decree absolute from Yahoo! and its hopeless servers?