Vonage - X-Lite

Old January 19th 07, 10:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Anti Spam Bloke

Default Vonage - X-Lite

Anyknow know, please, if Vonage can be used with X-Lite and what the
settings are?

Old January 20th 07, 12:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:27:17 -0000, "Anti Spam Bloke"
wrote:

Anyknow know, please, if Vonage can be used with X-Lite and what the
settings are?

last time I looked Vonage wouldn't disclose settings, at least of the
main account. The supplementary softphone account for roaming may be
different.

Phil

No more cable clowns :-))
Old January 20th 07, 08:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Anti Spam Bloke

news
wrote:

Anyknow know, please, if Vonage can be used with X-Lite and what the
settings are?

last time I looked Vonage wouldn't disclose settings, at least of the
main account. The supplementary softphone account for roaming may be
different.

Phil

No more cable clowns :-))

That would only appear to work for two softphone accounts.