Bind Transfer Problem

Old January 23rd 07, 09:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
systemtek

Default Bind Transfer Problem

Bit of a strange problem here. A site has a telephone line that is a
BT FeatureNet line, if someone calls this number and they try to do a
blind transfer to a Cisco IP phone at that site then about 5 seconds
after the users answer the call cuts out, if you do a assisted transfer
then it works. If you do a blind transfer to another site then it
works fine. I would guess that its something on the network causing
this, maybe QOS on the switchs or something, but we cant seem to see
what could be the cause. Any ideas where to start looking ? anyone had
a similar fault ?

Thanks