Linksys SPA210 ring patterns

Old January 24th 07, 12:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
BC

Default Linksys SPA210 ring patterns

Can anyone confirm that this unit is configurable to produce the UK
double ring tone on connected analogue handsets?

I currently have a Grandstream 486 which only produces the long single
US style ring.

Many thanks.
Old January 24th 07, 12:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
BC

Default Linksys SPA2102 ring patterns

BC wrote:
Can anyone confirm that this unit is configurable to produce the UK
double ring tone on connected analogue handsets?

I currently have a Grandstream 486 which only produces the long single
US style ring.

Many thanks.

Sorry that should be SPA 2102
Old January 24th 07, 01:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul

BC wrote:
Can anyone confirm that this unit is configurable to produce the UK
double ring tone on connected analogue handsets?

I currently have a Grandstream 486 which only produces the long single
US style ring.

Many thanks.

yes you can chance the ringing frequencies and cadence to whatever you
want them to be.

Some UK settings are he

http://www.provu.co.uk/pdf/sipura/si...l_settings.pdf

cheers,