N73 frustration

Old January 24th 07, 03:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
Anti Spam Bloke

Default N73 frustration

X-Posted to uk.telecom.voip

Does anyone know if SIP (eg sipgate.co.uk, voiptalk.org) works with N73?

Old January 26th 07, 03:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
▀°dincÁs▓░░░

Recently, popped out over the fence
around uk.telecom.voip and said...
wrote:

|X-Posted to uk.telecom.voip
|
|Does anyone know if SIP (eg sipgate.co.uk, voiptalk.org) works with N73?
|
|Sipgate don't work with anything ).

Steady, now. Good lad... Fetch! Whoops.. there's the cliff... Bye!
--
▀°dincÁs▓░░░ - The Y2K Druid
----------------------------
Old January 26th 07, 11:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.voip
Phil Collin

Anti Spam Bloke wrote:
X-Posted to uk.telecom.voip

Does anyone know if SIP (eg sipgate.co.uk, voiptalk.org) works with N73?

try this link to find what you need to know. I have an N73 and don't use
it for VoIP as it does not have wireless networking and therefore
utilises 3g time which is expensive.

http://news.techwhack.com/4773/nokia...ip-technology/

--

Phil Collin