what gear r u using?

Old January 25th 07, 07:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jay

Default what gear r u using?

what equipment / handset do you have for using with VOIP?
best dual phone you can suggest (standard phone & VOIP phone all in one)

Old January 25th 07, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Jay wrote:
what equipment / handset do you have for using with VOIP?
best dual phone you can suggest (standard phone & VOIP phone all in one)

The Siemens C460-IP is the best SIP and standard phone I know.

Tim
(maybe biased, we have a lot of them in stock)
Old January 25th 07, 08:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:03:18 +0000, Tim wrote:

Jay wrote:
what equipment / handset do you have for using with VOIP?
best dual phone you can suggest (standard phone & VOIP phone all in one)

The Siemens C460-IP is the best SIP and standard phone I know.

Tim
(maybe biased, we have a lot of them in stock)

Being a DECT does it interfere with, or fail in the presence of, WiFi
links?

Old January 26th 07, 07:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jay

"Tim" wrote in message
Jay wrote:
what equipment / handset do you have for using with VOIP?
best dual phone you can suggest (standard phone & VOIP phone all in one)

The Siemens C460-IP is the best SIP and standard phone I know.

Tim
(maybe biased, we have a lot of them in stock)

Tim,
Glad to hear that it is a good phone.
Are you able to better the price I have of 70 delivered?

Old January 26th 07, 10:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Mike wrote:

Being a DECT does it interfere with, or fail in the presence of, WiFi
links?

No. Dect has its own reserved frequency band. It is reserved for Dect.

Multiple dect devices are clever enough not to interfere with each
other. I forget what exactly what density of phones you can have
operating in the same area, but I think it potentially 120 making calls.

Dect has been used for cordless phones for years - a very proven technology.

Tim

Old January 26th 07, 10:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Jay wrote:
Glad to hear that it is a good phone.
Are you able to better the price I have of 70 delivered?

No. We (ProVu) sell through resellers, so don't undercut.

Tim
Old January 27th 07, 08:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Spock

In message , Jay
writes

"Tim" wrote in message
. ..
Jay wrote:
what equipment / handset do you have for using with VOIP?
best dual phone you can suggest (standard phone & VOIP phone all in one)

The Siemens C460-IP is the best SIP and standard phone I know.

Tim
(maybe biased, we have a lot of them in stock)

Tim,
Glad to hear that it is a good phone.
Are you able to better the price I have of 70 delivered?

Do let us know where you can obtain it for 70 delivered, as the
cheapest that I have found is 81 or so.

--
Spock
Old January 29th 07, 09:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
JJ

"Spock" wrote in message ...
In message , Jay
writes

"Tim" wrote in message
.. .
Jay wrote:
what equipment / handset do you have for using with VOIP?
best dual phone you can suggest (standard phone & VOIP phone all in
one)

The Siemens C460-IP is the best SIP and standard phone I know.

Tim
(maybe biased, we have a lot of them in stock)

Tim,
Glad to hear that it is a good phone.
Are you able to better the price I have of 70 delivered?

Do let us know where you can obtain it for 70 delivered, as the cheapest
that I have found is 81 or so.

--
Spock

I have a discount code which I still have to try out.
If it works will post on here for others too.

JJ