This site worth looking at???

Old January 25th 07, 10:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
tazz8u

Default This site worth looking at???

Thought i'd share one of my webblogs with you'll...
Found this really weird picture the other day and posted it on my site.
Let me know what you think

http://guess-what-i-am.blogspot.com/

Old January 25th 07, 10:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"tazz8u" wrote in message
oups.com
Thought i'd share one of my webblogs with you'll...
Found this really weird picture the other day and posted
it on my site. Let me know what you think

I think you're a spammer.

Ivor

Old January 26th 07, 10:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
meggahurtz

"clavox" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:44:07 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:
Here we go ! .

Well, he was right !!!

Old January 26th 07, 01:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steven

wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:11:08 GMT, "Meggahurtz"
wrote:

"clavox" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:44:07 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:
Here we go ! .

Well, he was right !!!

Recken Ivor must dream about spammers eveery single night that is when
he isn't dreaming about Sipgate .

Well it works OK here! : ))))))

Old January 26th 07, 01:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote:
Here we go ! .

Well, he was right !!!

Recken Ivor must dream about spammers eveery single night
that is when he isn't dreaming about Sipgate .

I had a dream last night where I murdered Dexter :-)

Ivor