VOIP On My Pocket PC

Old January 28th 07, 06:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Port Admiral Haynes

Default VOIP On My Pocket PC

If I use this Pocket PC Prog

http://www.sjlabs.com/sjp.html

Do I have to log out of the account on my Windows XP machine or am I allowed
to be logged in from two machines at the same time to VoipDiscount

Old January 28th 07, 06:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Port Admiral Haynes was thinking very hard :
If I use this Pocket PC Prog

http://www.sjlabs.com/sjp.html

Do I have to log out of the account on my Windows XP machine or am I allowed
to be logged in from two machines at the same time to VoipDiscount

Not sure about incoming calls, however, you can certainly use two
clients to make outbound calls, even if the clients have different IP
addresses.

If you're using their softfone on the PC, you might find that being
logged in with sjphone will log you out of their softphone.....can you
set sjphone to make calls without registration?