Problems dialling with Linksys 2012 and BT Inspiration phone system

Old January 29th 07, 09:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
speckled hen

Default Problems dialling with Linksys 2012 and BT Inspiration phone system

Hi all
Not sure if anyone can help with a problem I have with my 2012.
I have a 2012 connected to netgear router, the phone port of the 2012
is presented as an exchange line onto my BT inspiration phone system.
The problem I am having is unless I dial slowly from any of the phones
on my phone system the call will fail. If I dial slow and precise the
call will be successfull.
Other than dialing slowly anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks

Old February 9th 07, 11:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
JW

speckled hen wrote:
Hi all
Not sure if anyone can help with a problem I have with my 2012.
I have a 2012 connected to netgear router, the phone port of the 2012
is presented as an exchange line onto my BT inspiration phone system.
The problem I am having is unless I dial slowly from any of the phones
on my phone system the call will fail. If I dial slow and precise the
call will be successfull.
Other than dialing slowly anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks

Did you mean 2102? On the 3102, there's a parameter "PSTN
Dial Digit Len" which can be modified.