Call Manager v. 1.1 available

Old January 30th 07, 11:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Cristiano Cesaretto

Default Call Manager v. 1.1 available

Call Manager 2007 v. 1.1 is available at
http://www.cesaretto.it/CallManager
The old version should update automatically.

It supports all Betamax provides, plus minors changes.

Bye.
Cristiano
Old January 30th 07, 11:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

Cristiano Cesaretto wrote:
Call Manager 2007 v. 1.1 is available at
http://www.cesaretto.it/CallManager
The old version should update automatically.

It supports all Betamax provides, plus minors changes.

Bye.
Cristiano

Thanks Chritiano - Great little app.
Old January 30th 07, 11:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

Scope wrote:
Cristiano Cesaretto wrote:
Call Manager 2007 v. 1.1 is available at
http://www.cesaretto.it/CallManager
The old version should update automatically.

It supports all Betamax provides, plus minors changes.

Bye.
Cristiano

Thanks Chritiano - Great little app.

Cristiano, even.. Sorry.
Old January 30th 07, 11:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

Cristiano Cesaretto wrote:
Call Manager 2007 v. 1.1 is available at
http://www.cesaretto.it/CallManager
The old version should update automatically.

It supports all Betamax provides, plus minors changes.

Bye.
Cristiano

Doesnt add up quite right.. If I search for outgoing calls I get
09:35:15, if I search for anything outgoing starting with +44 I get
10:22:17.. Surely searching for all outgoing should give me a higher
number.
Old January 31st 07, 06:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thx Cristiano, it works perfect.
I knew all the good things come from "bella italia"

greets françois from Holland

"Cristiano Cesaretto" schreef in bericht

Old January 31st 07, 10:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Cristiano Cesaretto

Il Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:54:36 +0100, ha scritto:

Thx Cristiano, it works perfect.
I knew all the good things come from "bella italia"

Thanks François, but I live in Cambridge at the moment.
Old January 31st 07, 10:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Cristiano Cesaretto

Doesnt add up quite right.. If I search for outgoing calls I get
09:35:15, if I search for anything outgoing starting with +44 I get
10:22:17.. Surely searching for all outgoing should give me a higher
number.

You could have called a +44 number using the web call feature of the web
site (I mean you fill in the form with the source and destination numbers
of the call). If so, the call is classified as "Web Call" and not
"Outgoing"
If it is not the case, send me an email. It would be nice to fix the bug.

Cristiano