Jajah

Old January 31st 07, 09:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ddd

Default Jajah

Just wondered if anyone has much experience with Jajah.

My question is that when roaming in other countries, do you have to
re-setting the GPRS settings?

Thanks

Old February 4th 07, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jonathan Roberts

ddd wrote:
Just wondered if anyone has much experience with Jajah.

My question is that when roaming in other countries, do you have to
re-setting the GPRS settings?

Thanks

Web calling works great for me. I have never been able to properly
receive the SMS needed to get the cell/java app running.