Anyone who using BT Total Broadband in here?

Old February 1st 07, 12:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tommyswf

Default Anyone who using BT Total Broadband in here?

Is it good ?

i m thinking to apply it soon, what you guys who using or used it
before think it is?
I am using about 60GB - 90GB bandwidth a month.
Mostly P2P and web browsing.

Please give me advise and comment.

Old February 1st 07, 03:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Motion

"tommyswf" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is it good ?

i m thinking to apply it soon, what you guys who using or used it
before think it is?
I am using about 60GB - 90GB bandwidth a month.
Mostly P2P and web browsing.

Please give me advise and comment.

Far to expensive for the services they provide.

Also, the monthly amount goes on you BT landline bill...
No other ways to pay for it...

Old February 1st 07, 04:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
diy-newby

Also, the monthly amount goes on you BT landline bill...
No other ways to pay for it...

So?

Old February 1st 07, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

"tommyswf" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is it good ?

i m thinking to apply it soon, what you guys who using or used it
before think it is?
I am using about 60GB - 90GB bandwidth a month.
Mostly P2P and web browsing.

Please give me advise and comment.

One word, avoid BT OK maybe two words.

Either way BT are rubbish, why else would they need to trap you into a
yearly contract.

Old February 2nd 07, 01:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian K

I have had BT broadband since the early days of 0.5mb, now on unlimited ,
getting around 6Mb.
Apart from the "frog" modem, I have never used a Bt suplied modem/router.(
Using a cheap and cheerful Mentor 4 port router).
The service has always been good, any problems that I have had have been
caused by my own "finger trouble".
More than happy to recommend BT service.
I speak as an ex-BT, Mercury,and C&W engineer.

"John Clavox" wrote in message
On 1 Feb 2007 04:37:25 -0800, "tommyswf" wrote:

Is it good ?

Having just moved to BT from what was once a damn good ISP and is now
total crap " Blueyonder"I am very pleased with Total broadband but
not very impressed with the home hub and have disconnected it and
bought a Linksys wireless router . The home hub is my only complaint
apart from the fact that you have to talk to India if you want support
I can recommend BT Internet considering that I was amongst the first
to get BT Internet back in the days of the "frog"when the service was
abysmal and I was pleased to get rid at that time .

Please give me advise and comment.

Hard to give advice regarding ADSL due to the fact that speeds
obtained can vary so much from location to location but there is
nothing wrong now with the service from bt Internet it self.

Old February 2nd 07, 08:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mac

Could I ask what problems you where having with Blueyonder? I find them to
be really good.

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:37:40 -0000, "It's Me" wrote:

One word, avoid BT OK maybe two words.

Rubbish they are much better than most of the crap that is out there
and cable is now total crap in every way.
Either way BT are rubbish, why else would they need to trap you into a
yearly contract.

What is wrong with that who want's to be changing ISP's every other
day I have just changed from Blue**** sorry Blueyonder but I had been
with them for nearly two years