Can anyone reccomend a good quality ADSL broadband service with phone and maybe tv at a low cost

Old February 1st 07, 11:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Just Wondering

Default Can anyone reccomend a good quality ADSL broadband service with phone and maybe tv at a low cost

Can anyone reccomend a good quality ADSL broadband service with phone and
maybe tv at a low cost, but not really fussy for the tv , basically can't
have cable , as the area i'm moving to , does not have cable , i also need
unlimited usage(yes i know about fair usage etc) , i'm told due to the area
the highest speed i will recieve is 2megs.....but thats
okay........perfectly happy with my current service which has been great
with NTL , but move of house forces new service.........

Ntl is costing me for tv (basic) , phone(free due to package) and 4meg
around 21.99 a month , due to various freebies added over a period of time ,
the likes of sky at 26+11 for the bt line , then its starting to look
expensive , happy for just broadband and phone , as freeview suits my needs
perfectly.

the property i'm moving to , does have a suitable line connected to the
building , the bt deal of 26.99 a month would be fine if it included the
phone line as part of the deal , but if it does not (which i'm unsure of)
then at 26.99+11.99 , then i'm more than doubling my regular monthly cost of
broadband , which although not a fortune , but neverless a doubling of
costs, which could be spent on something else.

so a 2meg unlimited deal with phone line at around 19.99 would be my ideal
offer , anyone know of one ?? or something similar.

Old February 1st 07, 11:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tx2

In article ,
Just Wondering
thought we'd be interested in the following...

Can anyone reccomend a good quality ADSL broadband service with phone and
maybe tv at a low cost

What exchange? Is it LLU'd?

--
My reply address is invalid.
Please post replies to the group.
Old February 1st 07, 11:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Just Wondering

"Tx2" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
Just Wondering
thought we'd be interested in the following...

Can anyone reccomend a good quality ADSL broadband service with phone and
maybe tv at a low cost

What exchange? Is it LLU'd?

Its in leeds , just done the postcode check , it actually states , 6-8mb
with adsl max.

Old February 2nd 07, 12:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Just Wondering

"Just Wondering" wrote in message

"Tx2" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
Just Wondering
thought we'd be interested in the following...

Can anyone reccomend a good quality ADSL broadband service with phone
and
maybe tv at a low cost

What exchange? Is it LLU'd?

Its in leeds , just done the postcode check , it actually states , 6-8mb
with adsl max.

sorry ment to add , yes it will be in March 2007