Please Don't Laugh!

Old February 3rd 07, 08:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CheggersPop

Default Please Don't Laugh!

OK then, being a regular *lurker* (reader) of this group, I am
considering switching from:

Tiscali (hence the don't laugh) to Sky Broadband Max.

I am well aware of the pitfalls of Tiscali, but to be honest they have
have served me quite well since I left NTL about 18 months ago (only
had ntl broadband anyway).

I am also aware of some of the problems with Sky that others have
posted about in this group and I am aware of the fact that Sky force
(;-) ) you to use a Sky branded router, but my question is quite a
simple one.

Has anybody in this group switched (migrated) from Tiscali to Sky
Broadband and if so how did the switch go?

I would be grateful if you could say if you handled switch or did you
let Sky do the business by that I mean did you let Sky take care of
the migration process (BTW: I do not mean installation of they router?

Best Wishes to all,

Gaz.

I'm not with Sky BB, so can't directly answer your questions, however
you may find this link helpful -

http://www.skyuser.co.uk/forum/