Old December 29th 16, 05:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.tech.digital-tv
Paul[_2_]

Default For dedicated fans of broadband speed checkers ...

On 29/12/2016 12:50, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
by SamKnows, includes a latency figure ...

http://www.broadbandperformance.co.uk/

As was promoted by BBC Watchdog during their usually flawed
investigations, but seems a clear tool nonetheless and is free of
adverts and other nonsense.

Looks about right to me - here we are in a suburban area with fairly
high population density but with access to neither cable nor fibre - we
are a few miles from our exchange hence download 3Mbps, upload 463kbps :-(

Paul

---