Old December 29th 16, 06:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,
Default For dedicated fans of broadband speed checkers ...

On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 16:24:14 +0000, Paul wrote:

On 29/12/2016 12:50, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
by SamKnows, includes a latency figure ...

As was promoted by BBC Watchdog during their usually flawed
investigations, but seems a clear tool nonetheless and is free of
adverts and other nonsense.

Looks about right to me - here we are in a suburban area with fairly
high population density but with access to neither cable nor fibre - we
are a few miles from our exchange hence download 3Mbps, upload 463kbps :-(

Same here - on a good day; about 2.5Mbps this morning.
The gods will stay away
whilst religions hold sway