Talktalk broadband outage in Torquay?

Old February 5th 07, 03:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
LuigiNo1

Default Talktalk broadband outage in Torquay?

My Talk Talk LLU broadband has not been working since thursday (5
days) and attempts to connect result in an Error 721 message (remote
computer did not respond). I have two completely separate machines and
modems and both systems are consistently failing to connect with the
same error. I therefore assumed a fault at Talk Talk. Technical
support has been virtually useless - spoke to 4 or 5 different people
over 4 days. Each time they insisted on performing the same tests -
recreate dial up, reinstall modem etc. Took four days for them to
acknowledge fault was not with my computers. Still waiting for them
to fix problem. Anybody else out there experiencing similar talk talk
outage problem?

Luigi

Old February 22nd 07, 12:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 5 Feb, 15:21, "LuigiNo1" wrote:
My Talk Talk LLU broadband has not been working since thursday (5
days) and attempts to connect result in an Error 721 message (remote
computer did not respond). I have two completely separate machines and
modems and both systems are consistently failing to connect with the
same error. I therefore assumed a fault at Talk Talk. Technical
support has been virtually useless - spoke to 4 or 5 different people
over 4 days. Each time they insisted on performing the same tests -
recreate dial up, reinstall modem etc. Took four days for them to
acknowledge fault was not with my computers. Still waiting for them
to fix problem. Anybody else out there experiencing similar talk talk
outage problem?

Luigi

Hi there - have you sorted your problem yet only i appear to be having
the same problem for the last 2 days. I have also unplugged
everything, rebooted everything, reinstalled modem. My Go Cd says the
modem is okay and that it is a network connection problem - when
dialing also receive message saying remote computer did not respond
(surely that locates where the problem is - with Talktalk). Would be
good to hear from you.

Niccie24