plustalk voip

Old February 5th 07, 05:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
cloggie99

Default plustalk voip

hi Im looking for some help setting up a Zoom Model 5800 ATA with
plustalk,tried the
settings from the x-lite software but cant get it to work does anyone know
what settings i need looked on the plusnet website but still no luck like to
use my free 240 minutes a month through my normal phone so any help much
appreciated