voip.co.uk

Old February 5th 07, 11:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default voip.co.uk

Just changed over from sipdiscount to voip.co.uk, all working fine even with
my wifi PDA and SJphone :-)
Question they say the 3 way calling is possible, How?? there is no
instructions, has any one done this and what buttons would I have to press
to put 1 call on hold and dial another? then re connect call 1?

Many thanks

Opeel

--
I wasn't paranoid until they started following me!

Old February 6th 07, 01:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Just changed over from sipdiscount to voip.co.uk, all working fine
even with my wifi PDA and SJphone :-)
Question they say the 3 way calling is possible, How?? there is no
instructions, has any one done this and what buttons would I have to
press to put 1 call on hold and dial another? then re connect call 1?

Many thanks

Opeel

I use Sipgate and VoIPStunt on an ATA, with either of these I dial the
first person, establish the call, then press recall to place the first
call on hold, then dial the other person, then press recall to join the
calls.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old February 6th 07, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 01:04:13 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

Just changed over from sipdiscount to voip.co.uk, all working fine
even with my wifi PDA and SJphone :-)
Question they say the 3 way calling is possible, How?? there is no
instructions, has any one done this and what buttons would I have to
press to put 1 call on hold and dial another? then re connect call 1?

Many thanks

Opeel

I use Sipgate and VoIPStunt on an ATA, with either of these I dial the
first person, establish the call, then press recall to place the first
call on hold, then dial the other person, then press recall to join the
calls.

Just bear in mind that, if you have the UK pack, that you won't get
both calls on the same tariff rate.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old February 8th 07, 04:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve in Herts

wrote:

Just changed over from sipdiscount to voip.co.uk, all working fine
even with my wifi PDA and SJphone :-)
Question they say the 3 way calling is possible, How?? there is no
instructions, has any one done this and what buttons would I have to
press to put 1 call on hold and dial another? then re connect call 1?

Many thanks

Opeel

I use Sipgate and VoIPStunt on an ATA, with either of these I dial the
first person, establish the call, then press recall to place the first
call on hold, then dial the other person, then press recall to join the
calls.

Just bear in mind that, if you have the UK pack, that you won't get
both calls on the same tariff rate.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Does that mean that at offpeak times, one of the connections will be
metered?
Old February 8th 07, 07:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

wrote:

[...]

Afaik that is exactly right. If you want two 'UK Pack' priced
simultaneous calls you pay for two 'UK Packs' - the same would apply,
afaik, at peak time.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.