Bulldog MD

Old February 6th 07, 05:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Xmas

Default Bulldog MD

Does anyone know the name of Bulldog's MD/CEO and an appropriate address
to write to them?

I've been trying to resolve a complaint with them for the past eight
months (yes, seriously!), and I've given up dealing with their customer
support and complaints people.

Cheers
Old February 6th 07, 06:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ACDeag

Xmas expressed precisely :
Does anyone know the name of Bulldog's MD/CEO and an appropriate address
to write to them?

I've been trying to resolve a complaint with them for the past eight
months (yes, seriously!), and I've given up dealing with their customer
support and complaints people.

Cheers

Try their adjudication process, which you are eligible to use after 12
weeks.

Adjudication

If a complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction within 12 weeks of
us receiving the complaint, you may appeal to the Communications and
Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (CISAS), which is an independent
adjudication scheme approved by Ofcom.

You may also refer a complaint to CISAS whenever we issue a deadlock
letter to you with a CISAS reference number.

Contact details for CISAS are as follows:

Post: CISAS
The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
12 Bloomsbury Square
London

WC1A 2LP

Phone: 020 7421 7432

Fax: 020 7404 7150

Old February 8th 07, 09:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Xmas

In article ,
says...
Bulldog Retail is now part of Pipex. The MD is Mike Read:

http://www.pipexgroup.com/pg.asp?directorsinfo

(Address at the bottom of that page.)

Thanks Mark. I think I've now got to the stage where a letter to the
Complaints Manager and the CEO is probably the most effective move.

I am currently being frustrated by them asking me for a copy of some
documentation. I've scanned it in but I am getting a variety of excuses
from them why they can't open it ("It didn't come through", "Could you
send it in Word format?", "It is unreadable" (because IE resized it),
etc). I have sent them EIGHT different copies of it so far with no
luck. For support staff at a technology company to be unable to open an
image attachment is pretty dire!

So sending a paper copy of it along with a complaint may be the way
forward.