OT : Telefonica router

Old February 8th 07, 09:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tx2

Default OT : Telefonica router

I am trying to help someone remotely in Spain using LogMein.

I need to access their Telefonica supplied router to determine a few
things, but i do not know the username/password combination.

It's no use asking the person who's kit it is, they are a complete
technophobe!

Anyone any ideas which router it might be and what the default
username/password is?

I've tried the usual admin/admin admin/blank administrator/blank and so
on.

TIA

--
My reply address is invalid.
Please post replies to the group.
Old February 13th 07, 10:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tx2

In article , Isitsafe
of , felt we'd be interested in the following...

Find out from your Spanish friend their modem - is it one of these -

http://www.telefonicainenglish.com/Software.htm

There is a link to manuals there.

Wow, thanks!

--
My reply address is invalid.
Please post replies to the group.
XPS M1710 / 2.16 GHz dual core / 2Gb DDR2 / nVidia GeForce 7950GTX
Old February 14th 07, 10:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoNeedToKnow

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:30:04 -0000, in uk.telecom.broadband,
Tx2 wrote:

'snip'

bummer. anyone suggest where else I might enquire? Telefonica greeted
with "ees not possibell to do zis"....

Have a problem with your news service?
Second copy of the post shows timestamp 5 hours 1 minute after first.