Connected to ATA my DECT doesn't show incoming PSTN Caller IDs

Old February 9th 07, 02:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
dmitri

Default Connected to ATA my DECT doesn't show incoming PSTN Caller IDs

Has any body made it working? What are the settings?

DECT: BT Diverse 4010
ATA: VOIP GATEWAY 102 (clone or similar to Grandstream Handytone-486/488)
ATA Settings-FXS Impedance: tried CTR21(270R+750||150nF),600R and
UK/Newzealand#2(370R+620R||310nF)
ATA Settings-Onhook Voltage: tried 36V and 48V

Thanks,

Dmitri
Old February 10th 07, 06:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On 9 Feb, 14:01, dmitri wrote:
Has any body made it working? What are the settings?

DECT: BT Diverse 4010
ATA: VOIP GATEWAY 102 (clone or similar to Grandstream Handytone-486/488)
ATA Settings-FXS Impedance: tried CTR21(270R+750||150nF),600R and
UK/Newzealand#2(370R+620R||310nF)
ATA Settings-Onhook Voltage: tried 36V and 48V

Does your ATA support outputing UK callerID ?

Does your phone support Bellcore CallerID?

If not you can't.

Cheers, Des.

Old February 11th 07, 12:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
dmitri

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 10:01:03 -0800, desgibbons wrote:

On 9 Feb, 14:01, dmitri wrote:
Has any body made it working? What are the settings?

DECT: BT Diverse 4010
ATA: VOIP GATEWAY 102 (clone or similar to Grandstream Handytone-486/488)
ATA Settings-FXS Impedance: tried CTR21(270R+750||150nF),600R and
UK/Newzealand#2(370R+620R||310nF)
ATA Settings-Onhook Voltage: tried 36V and 48V

Does your ATA support outputing UK callerID ?

Does your phone support Bellcore CallerID?

If not you can't.

Cheers, Des.

My ATA supports outgoing CID. About my phone supporting Bellcore CID - I
don't know, as I said it's BT Diverse 4010. It shows CID fine without ATA
Old February 11th 07, 04:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
dmitri

On 9 Feb, 14:01, dmitri wrote:
Has any body made it working? What are the settings?

DECT: BT Diverse 4010
ATA: VOIP GATEWAY 102 (clone or similar to Grandstream Handytone-486/488)
ATA Settings-FXS Impedance: tried CTR21(270R+750||150nF),600R and
UK/Newzealand#2(370R+620R||310nF)
ATA Settings-Onhook Voltage: tried 36V and 48V

Does your ATA support outputing UK callerID ?

Does your phone support Bellcore CallerID?

If not you can't.

Cheers, Des.

Sorry, Des, I forgot to mention my ATA supports:
Bellcore
ETSI-FSK
ETSK-DTMF
Denmark-DTMF
CID-Canada

I tried Bellcore&ETSI-FSK, no luck.

Thanks

Dmitri
Old February 11th 07, 05:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On 9 Feb, 14:01, dmitri wrote:
Has any body made it working? What are the settings?

DECT: BT Diverse 4010
ATA: VOIP GATEWAY 102 (clone or similar to Grandstream Handytone-486/488)
ATA Settings-FXS Impedance: tried CTR21(270R+750||150nF),600R and
UK/Newzealand#2(370R+620R||310nF)
ATA Settings-Onhook Voltage: tried 36V and 48V

Does your ATA support outputing UK callerID ?

Does your phone support Bellcore CallerID?

If not you can't.

Cheers, Des.

Sorry, Des, I forgot to mention my ATA supports:
Bellcore
ETSI-FSK
ETSK-DTMF
Denmark-DTMF
CID-Canada

I tried Bellcore&ETSI-FSK, no luck.

I am assuming that your phone only supports BT CLID, can you check
with a phone that supports other CLID standards?

Cheers, Des.