MIssing caller ID on voip.co.uk incoming calls

Old February 10th 07, 06:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default MIssing caller ID on voip.co.uk incoming calls

Has anyone else noticed a good percentage of incoming international
calls on voip.co.uk have their callerid missing and just the 00 (or +)
presented?

I noticed this started around the 8th of December.

It seems to be intermittent, get a call without the caller id, later
get the caller id presented from the same caller.

If it makes a difference the 2 main ones I have noticed it on are
incoming from Ireland and New Zealand.

I don't think I had a single missing CLID from these countries before
the 8th of December, but since then it seems to be at most 50%.

The CLID is missing from the Voip.co.uk website too, so it isn't an
issue with my equipment.

voip.co.uk don't think it is a problem, so I was just wondering if
anyone else has any issues?

Cheers, Des.

Old February 19th 07, 05:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Herman

wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone else noticed a good percentage of incoming international
calls on voip.co.uk have their callerid missing and just the 00 (or +)
presented?

I noticed this started around the 8th of December.

It seems to be intermittent, get a call without the caller id, later
get the caller id presented from the same caller.

If it makes a difference the 2 main ones I have noticed it on are
incoming from Ireland and New Zealand.

I don't think I had a single missing CLID from these countries before
the 8th of December, but since then it seems to be at most 50%.

The CLID is missing from the Voip.co.uk website too, so it isn't an
issue with my equipment.

voip.co.uk don't think it is a problem, so I was just wondering if
anyone else has any issues?

Cheers, Des.

I don't receive many incoming international through voip.co.uk. However a
recent call from NZ presented OK.