Netgear DG834 - work in Thailand?

Old February 11th 07, 09:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stuart

Default Netgear DG834 - work in Thailand?

Hi, I have the above router, which is all set up with VPN and works exactly
the way I want. How can I find out (in advance) if it will work on any of
Thailand's ADSL networks? From what I can establish, most users have a
network router. The telephone connection on the wall socket, is an
International-style socket. It works with a 56k UK dial-up modem, if that's
any help.

I doubt that the connection itself is any problem - after all, a lot of UK
telecoms equipment is provided with an International connector, and then an
adapter to suit BT.

Old February 12th 07, 01:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark BR

Stuart wrote:
Hi, I have the above router, which is all set up with VPN and works
exactly the way I want. How can I find out (in advance) if it will
work on any of Thailand's ADSL networks? From what I can establish,
most users have a network router. The telephone connection on the
wall socket, is an International-style socket. It works with a 56k
UK dial-up modem, if that's any help.

I doubt that the connection itself is any problem - after all, a lot
of UK telecoms equipment is provided with an International connector,
and then an adapter to suit BT.

Provided you have the correct lead to plug into the wall it will work.

Mark BR

Old February 12th 07, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alastair / AJAY \(no relation\)

"Mark BR" wrote in message
reenews.net...
Stuart wrote:
Hi, I have the above router, which is all set up with VPN and works
exactly the way I want. How can I find out (in advance) if it will
work on any of Thailand's ADSL networks? From what I can establish,
most users have a network router. The telephone connection on the
wall socket, is an International-style socket. It works with a 56k
UK dial-up modem, if that's any help.

I doubt that the connection itself is any problem - after all, a lot
of UK telecoms equipment is provided with an International connector,
and then an adapter to suit BT.

Provided you have the correct lead to plug into the wall it will work.

Mark BR

Hmm
Use Annexe A do they?

Regards
Alastair

Old February 12th 07, 06:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stuart

Hmm
Use Annexe A do they?

Would you mind explaining what Annexe A is please?

Old February 12th 07, 06:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CheggersPop

Stuart formulated on Monday :
Hmm
Use Annexe A do they?

Would you mind explaining what Annexe A is please?

It's where Ann Franka hid.