Supanet refuse to give me a MAC code

Old February 12th 07, 06:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
an onimous

Default Supanet refuse to give me a MAC code

Tried to get a MAC code from supanet today. First phone call, guy says he
will call me back. After 1 hr, still no call, so rang them again,this time
he says they don't give MAC codes. Only way is to cancel.

Will see what happens on 14th feb when new rules come in.

Bunch of ******* the lot of 'em.