I'm looking for a free online ADSL monitoring/testing service

Old February 13th 07, 10:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Linker3000

Default I'm looking for a free online ADSL monitoring/testing service

Hi Folks,

A couple of years ago I needed to monitor a broadband connection
remotely and I found a wonderful, web-based service that let me set up
an account, specify the IP address and it pinged the router every few
seconds. Logging on to the site gave lots of graphical stats and I was
emailed a report every day. Sadly I have lost the details and need to do
some more monitoring so can anyone point me towards any such services.

Thanks

Old February 13th 07, 11:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

A couple of years ago I needed to monitor a broadband connection
remotely and I found a wonderful, web-based service that let me set up
an account, specify the IP address and it pinged the router every few
seconds. Logging on to the site gave lots of graphical stats and I was
emailed a report every day. Sadly I have lost the details and need to do
some more monitoring so can anyone point me towards any such services.

How about something like "DynDNS Updater" from
http://www.kanasolution.com/

While it might not send a daily report, it does log to file, so this
could be emailed - it appears as though you can tell it to scan at
minute intervals (from 1 to whatever) only unfortunately.
Old February 14th 07, 11:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Linker3000

Jono wrote:
Linker3000 explained on 13/02/2007 :
Hi Folks,

A couple of years ago I needed to monitor a broadband connection
remotely and I found a wonderful, web-based service that let me set up
an account, specify the IP address and it pinged the router every few
seconds. Logging on to the site gave lots of graphical stats and I was
emailed a report every day. Sadly I have lost the details and need to
do some more monitoring so can anyone point me towards any such services.

Thanks

http://www.l8nc.com

Dem da guys - many thanks.