Changing I.P. nonsense?

Old February 14th 07, 12:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
andy

Default Changing I.P. nonsense?

Pun Krocker wrote:

How is it possible they can do this? The guestbook is moderated now
because of them, but I cannot even block the rubbish they are sending
now as they have this I.P. trick?

cheers

http://tor.eff.org/

there is even a plugin for firefox, just click on a button and then
suddenly its extremely difficult to track your ip address.

--
Eps
Old February 14th 07, 12:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoNeedToKnow

On 14 Feb 2007, Pun Krocker wrote:

"And remember that this is development code—it's not a good idea to
rely on the current Tor network if you really need strong anonymity."

Meaning what?

not much of importance, as far as I can tell... after all, it's not you
using the s/w, but maybe he didn't work that out...