A Broadband and ADSL forum. BroadbanterBanter

Welcome to BroadbanterBanter.

You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today.

Go Back   Home » BroadbanterBanter forum » Newsgroup Discussions » uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) (uk.telecom.voip) Discussion of topics relevant to packet based voice technologies including Voice over IP (VoIP), Fax over IP (FoIP), Voice over Frame Relay (VoFR), Voice over Broadband (VoB) and Voice on the Net (VoN) as well as service providers, hardware and software for use with these technologies. Advertising is not allowed.

Such a device if anyone knows, please

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 14th 07, 06:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.voip,uk.telecom
[email protected]
external usenet poster
Posts: 8
Default Such a device if anyone knows, please

On Feb 13, 2:07 pm, Invalid wrote:
In message .com,
writesIntermediary to 2 independent phone line.

Caller calls a number of line A, the connected device allows the
caller to dial a number of line B.

www.vikingelectronics.com, their RAD-1device looks to do exactly what
you want (they seem to suggest you will need an amplifier RAD-AMP?)

Also seems to provide security.

If you want to try and rig something yourself take a look athttp://www.sandman.com

Their gadget WAL3A seems to do what you want, but on a single line with
US style 3 way calling. It may be that in their catalogue is what you

I suspect what you are trying to do is frowned on by the average TELCO,
and certainly by the police etc, as it makes call tracing hard. However
if what you are really trying to do is put a VOIP system on one side of
this rig, I think Google will be your friend - try VOIP bridge.

Peter R Cook

Thank you Peter.

Device "RAD-AMP, Amplified Remote Access Device" is located, costing
$400 including shipping to UK.

Looking around if anyone has put out a chaeaper product.

D M Joshi


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Such a device if anyone knows, please [email protected] uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 2 February 20th 07 04:28 AM
Which ATA device? Mick uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 4 August 3rd 06 07:46 PM
OT- Is there a device that can do this........ Dave P uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 7 March 5th 05 10:55 AM
802.11g USB device Scampi uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) 9 February 27th 04 08:58 AM
802.11g USB device Scampi uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) 6 February 25th 04 09:53 PM

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0
Copyright 2004-2020 BroadbanterBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.