Voip number "unregistering itself"

Old February 14th 07, 03:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
speckled hen

Default Voip number "unregistering itself"

I have the BT talk number programmed into my SPA2102 but it seems to
keep unregistering itself
It does come back as registered sometimes, not sure how it does it.
But most of the time if I access the 2102 it shows that line as being
not registered

any thoughts?

Thanks

Old February 14th 07, 03:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul

speckled hen wrote:
I have the BT talk number programmed into my SPA2102 but it seems to
keep unregistering itself
It does come back as registered sometimes, not sure how it does it.
But most of the time if I access the 2102 it shows that line as being
not registered

any thoughts?

Thanks

Try changing the 'register expires' setting to a lower number, it's
measured in seconds. Try it set to 60 seconds for a while and see if it
helps.

cheers,
Paul.