Old July 8th 17, 09:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

Default BT and Openroach Lies about leased line?

On Friday, 7 July 2017 22:23:45 UTC+1, 7 wrote:
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Paul Cummins wrote:

BT (British Telecum) with biggest thieving
of public purse Deutch Telecum owner of BT following
the same corrupt practices as they do in
Germany

BT Group confirmation statement shows that Deutsche Telecom have no
controlling interest in BT whatsoever.

More lies from the spanmming schoolchild.

Spammer lies from Bhtee/Deutch telecum paid spammers more like.

The biggest shareholder = controlling interest.

No it does not 50% means controlling interest.

You can insist on a director with less than 16.7%

Sorry that should have read: -

You CAN'T insist on a director with less than 16.7%

That is not how it works.
Those investing their billions are collectively
led by visions and have purchased a stake and
operate as a gang together to get what they want.

fantasy

If they can't do that, they collectively won't
spend that sort of money. They do it like this
to avoid the spot light.

so all those pension funds, small investors, strategic stakes etc. it all just a giant conspiracy?

cloud cuckoo land...

SNIP

I did get an ad' in a link yesterday - you can have gigabit fibre in New York for $79.99c per month - still double what I pay and for what?