Voipbuster and FUP

Old February 15th 07, 09:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alex

Default Voipbuster and FUP

Does anyone know if there is a program to calculate and warn if you excide
the 300 minutes fail use policy from Voipbuster?

If have placed my caller list into Excel and Voipbuster calculates exactly
on the second till 18000 (300 minutes)

Formerly I used a cyberbox (Tiltel) and the original software from
Voipbuster on a running PC and the I could directly see when I excided the
FUP but since I have an ATA it is no longer possible... :-(

Alex

Old February 16th 07, 06:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

alex wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a program to calculate and warn if you excide
the 300 minutes fail use policy from Voipbuster?

There was a thread on the 30th January called "Call Manager 2007 1.1"
that had a link to such a program.