Virgin - NTL 0906 Number

Old February 15th 07, 11:24 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Mike

Default Virgin - NTL 0906 Number

Whilst on an interminable call waiting to get through to Broadband
faults (having listened to the recording of the problems to be
expected due to the planned work in the last week of January) - I was
reading the small print on the back of the bill - like you do:

PC Help 0906 991 0001
Help for general computer problems
Calls are charged at $1 per minute.

I hope anyone who is charged for such calls holds them to this saving
from the quid it should be.

Old February 15th 07, 01:37 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Andrews

"mike" wrote in message
Whilst on an interminable call waiting to get through to Broadband
faults (having listened to the recording of the problems to be
expected due to the planned work in the last week of January) - I was
reading the small print on the back of the bill - like you do:

PC Help 0906 991 0001
Help for general computer problems
Calls are charged at $1 per minute.

I hope anyone who is charged for such calls holds them to this saving
from the quid it should be.

That's as good as the following announcement from Blueyonder:

Detailed Description of Outage :
Essential maintenance work on Blueyonder Exchange database CL2SG2DB3

Customer Impact :
Customers on this database will be able to access email for
approximately 18 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may
cause.

Peter

Old February 15th 07, 07:55 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Brown

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:37:03 GMT, "Peter Andrews"
wrote:

That's as good as the following announcement from Blueyonder:

Detailed Description of Outage :
Essential maintenance work on Blueyonder Exchange database CL2SG2DB3

Indeed - the proper statement wasn't used due to a process problem
that we've since corrected. Shouldn't recur.

Alex

--
Alex Brown
Senior Product Manager
Old February 18th 07, 10:46 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Soruk

wrote:

That's as good as the following announcement from Blueyonder:

Detailed Description of Outage :
Essential maintenance work on Blueyonder Exchange database CL2SG2DB3

Indeed - the proper statement wasn't used due to a process problem
that we've since corrected. Shouldn't recur.

Oh dear God. An ISP using Exchange for customer email? Thanks for the
warning.

Mail Me Anywhere - http://www.MailMeAnywhere.com/ - Mobile email