Old July 16th 17, 10:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.comp.homebuilt
Adrian Caspersz

Default How many subnets in a typical McDonalds?

If I wander in there with n devices connected to their wifi, can the
interfaces talk to each other as well as the net?

I'm hoping the answer is no... as I'm dreaming up a shared internet
facility trying to keep student users roughly isolated on a simple
switch (no VLAN support).

Current plan is multiple DHCP leases, all individually on their own
local lan subnets, each subnet connected to the internet but nowhere else.

Does anyone do an out-of-the-box software build for this DHCP that runs
on a rPI? Extra points if it has a nice GUI....

.... or I'll have to sit down and script one for DNSmasq

--
Adrian C