Something strange with BT HomeHub

Old February 15th 07, 01:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Anti Spam Bloke

Default Something strange with BT HomeHub

On the VoIP phone, I tried setting ACR (*227#) and got NU.

However, the service is now set ON and I can't turn if off (#227#).

Regards

Old February 15th 07, 01:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Mark Clayton

What does *#227# say?

Old February 15th 07, 03:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Anti Spam Bloke

"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message
What does *#227# say?

"Anti Spam Bloke" wrote in message
On the VoIP phone, I tried setting ACR (*227#) and got NU.

However, the service is now set ON and I can't turn if off (#227#).

Regards

Number Unobtainable (NU).

Something else: 1571 sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.