Voipstunt On Fire

Old February 16th 07, 11:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nho Whei

Default Voipstunt On Fire

Apparently ...
Old February 16th 07, 11:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Nho Whei wrote:
Apparently ...

Yeah, my service is down.

My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old February 16th 07, 11:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
. ..
Nho Whei wrote:
Apparently ...

Yeah, my service is down.

My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".

I successfully made a call to Sweden (10:22 GMT today) just a few minutes
after I noticed the announcement on their website, so maybe it's just
reduced capacity rather than killed the service.

Rob

Old February 16th 07, 12:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Nho Whei wrote:
Apparently ...

Yeah, my service is down.

My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".

My voipdiscount phone is dead aswell.
Old February 16th 07, 12:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

"Rob" wrote in message
Apparently ...

Yeah, my service is down.

My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".

I successfully made a call to Sweden (10:22 GMT today) just a few minutes
after I noticed the announcement on their website, so maybe it's just
reduced capacity rather than killed the service.

Update.....

My router (DrayTek Vigor2800VG) just spontaneously rebooted itself (bloody
thing) as it does sometimes, and now the VoipStunt service is failing to
register.

Rob

Old February 16th 07, 12:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Rob wrote:
"Rob" wrote in message
Apparently ...

Yeah, my service is down.

My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".

I successfully made a call to Sweden (10:22 GMT today) just a few
minutes after I noticed the announcement on their website, so maybe
it's just reduced capacity rather than killed the service.

Update.....

My router (DrayTek Vigor2800VG) just spontaneously rebooted itself
(bloody thing) as it does sometimes, and now the VoipStunt service is
failing to register.

Rob

Register gone here on PAP2. Though not due to rebooting, just due to it
was time to re-register.

Old February 16th 07, 12:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
. ..

Update.....

My router (DrayTek Vigor2800VG) just spontaneously rebooted itself
(bloody thing) as it does sometimes, and now the VoipStunt service is
failing to register.

Rob

Register gone here on PAP2. Though not due to rebooting, just due to it
was time to re-register.

I can't get to my account information either ATM.

Let's hope that information, ie calls made, billing, and credit remaining,
has not been lost.

Rob

Old February 16th 07, 12:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Rob wrote:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in
message . ..

Update.....

My router (DrayTek Vigor2800VG) just spontaneously rebooted itself
(bloody thing) as it does sometimes, and now the VoipStunt service
is failing to register.

Rob

Register gone here on PAP2. Though not due to rebooting, just due
to it was time to re-register.

I can't get to my account information either ATM.

Let's hope that information, ie calls made, billing, and credit
remaining, has not been lost.

Rob

Seems to be back up and running here, incoming number working too.
Old February 16th 07, 01:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Seems to be back up and running here, incoming number working too.

My line is still down, but I can log on to my account now, so things
seems to be coming back up..
Old February 16th 07, 01:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On 16 Feb, 12:48, "Rob" wrote:

Let's hope that information, ie calls made, billing, and credit remaining,
has not been lost.

Impressively the DNS & servers are spread around in the Netherlands,
Italy and London. The SIP servers appear to be at Rackspace UK .
Rackspace has a reputation for being a good rather than a cheap
hoster. That's important when things go up in flames ;-)

Stuart