ATA Supporting IAX2 and Compression

Old February 16th 07, 09:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Cardiff IT Support Ltd

Default ATA Supporting IAX2 and Compression

Hi,

Does anyone know / recommend an ATA that supports IAX2 and a compressed
codec such as GSM or G729.

Thanks,

---
Sean Browne
Cardiff IT Support Ltd
www.cardiffitsupport.com

Old February 17th 07, 01:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"steveybar" wrote in message

I have used the Atcom AG188 now for a couple of months,
and I am very pleased with it.

Call me sometime tomorrow (Saturday), can you please, Steve..?

Ivor