Ping: Dave Boomhauer

Old February 17th 07, 01:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jono

Default Ping: Dave Boomhauer

It happens that Dave Boomhauer formulated :
I've just requested a MAC from namesco.

I'm going with Sky as although their service (on paper) doesn't look as good
as namesco's (according to thinkbroadband.com) - I can't imagine it being
much worse and for 10 extra on my Sky bill that's very tempting.....

Questions though...

1) Do Sky have a news server and if so what's the address? If not are there
any free ones I can use with Vista's Windows Mail program?

2) I've heard I have to use their hardware. Is there a way of me using my
own wired Netgear DG834 router?

Thanks.

You've had a couple of replies to your previous post. You have used a
subject line that will cause your news client to list your post &
replies in someone else's thread with the same subject line. Simply
sort the threads by subject & you should be able to find your thread.

Old February 17th 07, 02:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Boomhauer

Default Dave Boomhauer

"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I've tried everything! I wondered why my post hadn't shown up......I can't
find anything, even by searching......

Jono can you copy and paste here to let me see the replies etc....thanks!