Can I get a VOIP Spainish phone number?

Old February 17th 07, 04:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Alonzo Jimenez

Default Can I get a VOIP Spainish phone number?

Hello.

I am Spanish and am spending some months here in UK. I have rented a
house and have got broadbande ADSL.

Does anybody know if I can sign up with a VOIP provider which will
give me a Spanish fixed number? Then my friends can phone to me as
most people with Telefonica in Spain have included calls to fixed
phones.

Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming to UK.

Thank you for any asistance.

Alonzo.

Old February 17th 07, 04:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Cardiff IT Support Ltd

Alonzo Jimenez wrote:
Hello.

I am Spanish and am spending some months here in UK. I have rented a
house and have got broadbande ADSL.

Does anybody know if I can sign up with a VOIP provider which will
give me a Spanish fixed number? Then my friends can phone to me as
most people with Telefonica in Spain have included calls to fixed
phones.

Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming to UK.

Thank you for any asistance.

Alonzo.

Alonzo,

You can do this. You need a voip provider offering Spain DID/DDI's.

Many providers can do this but here is a list of some Spanish ones.

http://www.myvoipprovider.com/Direct...oIP_Providers/

--

---
Sean Browne

Old February 17th 07, 06:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Alonzo Jimenez" wrote in message
idual.de
Hello.

I am Spanish and am spending some months here in UK. I
have rented a house and have got broadbande ADSL.

Does anybody know if I can sign up with a VOIP provider
which will give me a Spanish fixed number? Then my
friends can phone to me as most people with Telefonica in
Spain have included calls to fixed phones.

Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming
to UK.

Thank you for any asistance.

Alonzo.

Are there no Spanish providers that can do this..? The systems don't care
where you are connected to the internet, so a Spanish provider's number
will work as well here as in Spain. You can then continue to use it when
you return home.

Ivor

Old February 17th 07, 06:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Alonzo Jimenez wrote:
Hello.

I am Spanish and am spending some months here in UK. I have rented a
house and have got broadbande ADSL.

Does anybody know if I can sign up with a VOIP provider which will
give me a Spanish fixed number? Then my friends can phone to me as
most people with Telefonica in Spain have included calls to fixed
phones.

Maybe I should have considered to do this before coming to UK.

Thank you for any asistance.

Alonzo.

Gradwell can provide spanish DDIs for 3/month in fifteen regions, I'm
sure I've found some more in the past, but can't remember any. (altecom
springs to mind).