Old September 7th 17, 09:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

Default BT sneaky offer

BT sent me an email today subject "Our BT Smart Hub could be yours today"

In it said

"How to get your BT Smart Hub

We'll deliver your BT Smart Hub directly to your home (you'll need to pay 9.99 delivery charge). It fits through your letterbox, and it's super-simple to set up.

1. Click on the button below and log in with your BT ID
and password

2. Select ‘Get this offer' on your homepage

3. Follow the on-screen upgrade process."

Well NO if course it wasn't a new router for 9.99p, but a swizz to tr and get me to sign up for 18 months at a much higher monthly fee half way through my current annual deal.

No surprise really :-(