Old September 8th 17, 01:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AnthonyL

Default BT sneaky offer

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:43:28 -0700 (PDT), "R. Mark Clayton"
wrote:

BT sent me an email today subject "Our BT Smart Hub could be yours today"

I've had an email offering me an even cheaper than the quite low cost
unlimited standard broadband price I'm already paying and I have a
week to sort it out.

Seems as if they want to supply a new hub for "just" the delivery
charge of 9.99 and given that I've still got a HomeHub 4 from April
2014 it perhaps is tempting and I wonder if there's a speed
improvement to go with that.

--
AnthonyL