ORGANISATION

Old February 18th 07, 09:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Boomhauer

Default ORGANISATION

I'm listed as a customer of PlusNet on the Organisation listing on Windows
Mail (Vista's Outlook Express) when I send a post...I'm a customer of
namesco though.....I haven't entered this information when I upgraded to
Vista so it must be network dependent??

Anyone else got this?

I was with PlusNet about 6 months ago...

Old February 18th 07, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TheMongKey

"Dave Boomhauer" wrote:

I'm listed as a customer of PlusNet on the Organisation listing on Windows
Mail (Vista's Outlook Express) when I send a post...I'm a customer of
namesco though.....I haven't entered this information when I upgraded to
Vista so it must be network dependent??

It's a software setting. Could have been migrated when you upgraded or put
there by an .INS file or ISP CD.

In OE you'd go to Tools - Accounts, highlight the newsgroup account and
click Properties and Organization is on the General tab. I don't know how
different Windows Mail is but that should give you an idea where to look.

TMK