Post-training speed question

Old February 19th 07, 05:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

Default Post-training speed question

I have managed to increase my sync speed by almost 1Meg by changing
the SNR parameter in my router. I should go from 5000 to a 6000 limit
due to my changes.

How long should it take, if all remains stable, for my BRA profile to
increase?

TIA.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old February 19th 07, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

Dr Teeth wrote:
I have managed to increase my sync speed by almost 1Meg by changing
the SNR parameter in my router. I should go from 5000 to a 6000
limit due to my changes.

How long should it take, if all remains stable, for my BRA profile
to increase?

If all goes well 3 days if not it could take a bit longer.