GROUND BREAKING NEW VOIP SERVICE---choose from over 2 million UK numbers!

Old February 20th 07, 04:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fa103

Default GROUND BREAKING NEW VOIP SERVICE---choose from over 2 million UK numbers!

A brand new UK broadband service "Connexin" has been launched.

Offering numbers from all over the UK leaving you spoilt for choice.
Crystal Clear sound
Pstn Back up so your call never drops
Better than BT calling
Calls abroad from 1.8p a min
Unlimited packages from 4.99/month

SHOP --- the latest ground breaking VoIP devices such as dual mode
GSM/VoIP mobiles! coming march 2007 the voip Cxpress store!

for more information visit: www.connexin.co.uk

or email:

Old February 20th 07, 10:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
cybuerke

"fa103" wrote in message
ups.com...
A brand new UK broadband service "Connexin" has been launched.

Offering numbers from all over the UK leaving you spoilt for choice.
Crystal Clear sound
Pstn Back up so your call never drops
Better than BT calling
Calls abroad from 1.8p a min
Unlimited packages from 4.99/month

SHOP --- the latest ground breaking VoIP devices such as dual mode
GSM/VoIP mobiles! coming march 2007 the voip Cxpress store!

for more information visit: snip
or email:
snip

Hmm.... Gratuitous spamming aside, you people have a lot of tweaking still
to do (not to mention skilled proof reading)with your site before you can
consider yourselves anywhere near able to offer a professional service for
cash.

What is it with so called business people that they feel able to throw
investment cash into any half baked proposition without proper preparation?
Optimism? Suicidal tendencies? Sheesh....

Old February 20th 07, 12:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:17:22 -0000, "cybuerke"
wrote:

"fa103" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

What I look at first are the prices. Take the headline rate for
Pakistan for example - 2p/minute - not bad, same as from one of the
LCR landline providers (http://www.connexin.co.uk/rates.htm). Then
examine the 'FULL RATE CARD', linked from that page, and it becomes
9p/minute - not good. In one part it refers to some international
calls at 1p/min whilst another part it states from 2p/min. Very
confusing. The packages aren't cheap either, are they trying to
upstage Vonage with their prices?
Sorry but I can't see anything inviting.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old February 20th 07, 01:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fa103

On Feb 20, 12:36 pm, Brian A wrote:
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:17:22 -0000, "cybuerke"

wrote:

"fa103" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.- Hide quoted text -

Guys the aim of connexin is not to spam. Connexin is a VoIP company
that connects with its users.. and answers any questions users may
have. Prices wise all our rates on the rate card are pay as you go. If
you Look at the call packages: you will see that calls worldwide are
from 0.8p a minute. Also connexin have just signed termination
agreements in asia, meaning rates to India pakistan etc will be
dropping significantly.

Regards

Old February 20th 07, 02:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

fa103 wrote:
On Feb 20, 12:36 pm, Brian A wrote:
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:17:22 -0000, "cybuerke"

wrote:

"fa103" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Where does it say that on your site? Cheapest I could find was £0.01

Even on the front page it says
Call to Europe from: 1 p/min

Call to America from: 2 p/min

Call to Asia from: 2 p/min
Old February 20th 07, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fa103

On Feb 20, 2:15 pm, Desk Rabbit wrote:
fa103 wrote:
On Feb 20, 12:36 pm, Brian A wrote:
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:17:22 -0000, "cybuerke"

wrote:

"fa103" wrote in message
groups.com...
[...]

Call to Asia from: 2 p/min- Hide quoted text -

Dear Desk Rabbit,

The prices you see are for the Pay as you go packages. For the monthly
packages the calls work out to be alot cheaper.

If you would like more info kindly email a member of the sales team:
and they will send you out information regarding
the packages.

Hope that helps clear up any of the confusion.

Regards

Old February 20th 07, 04:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

fa103 wrote:
On Feb 20, 12:36 pm, Brian A wrote:
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:17:22 -0000, "cybuerke"
wrote:
"fa103" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Like I said, where does it say that on your site?

Looks on site for monthly package Says "coming soon"

If you would like more info kindly email a member of the sales team:
and they will send you out information regarding
the packages.

No thanks I get enough spam already.

Hope that helps clear up any of the confusion.

Nope.

Love the "case studies" BTW
http://www.connexin.co.uk/casestudy.htm

ROFL
Old February 20th 07, 04:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
cybuerke

"fa103" wrote in message

snippery for tidiness
Hope that helps clear up any of the confusion.

Regards

My original point. There should be absolutely no need to clear up any
confusion.

You touted your service on here and provided a link. The link is
incomplete, incorrect and confusing. Then you promise that certain prices
will fall in the future.

Let me ask you - hand on heart - if you were a prospective punter, would
*you* be impressed?

Old February 20th 07, 04:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fa103

fa103 wrote:
On Feb 20, 12:36 pm, Brian A wrote:
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:17:22 -0000, "cybuerke"
wrote:
"fa103" wrote in message
legroups.com...
[...]

ROFL- Hide quoted text -

Connexin Has raised alot of capital. I am only giving you an insight
into whats to come. If you have any further questions please do not
hesistate to contact me. Those prices are not shown on the website as
the monthly packagesa re not available as of yet. there is more to
come.

Old February 20th 07, 05:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

fa103 wrote:
A brand new UK broadband service "Connexin" has been launched.

Offering numbers from all over the UK leaving you spoilt for choice.
Crystal Clear sound
Pstn Back up so your call never drops
Better than BT calling
Calls abroad from 1.8p a min
Unlimited packages from 4.99/month

SHOP --- the latest ground breaking VoIP devices such as dual mode
GSM/VoIP mobiles! coming march 2007 the voip Cxpress store!

for more information visit: www.connexin.co.uk

or email:

Shame voicemail can't be turned off. No use to me with forced
voicemail.