"Press 2 if you want to leave us"

Old February 21st 07, 09:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

Default "Press 2 if you want to leave us"

That's one of the options when you call Virgin Media )
Old February 21st 07, 03:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kim

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
That's one of the options when you call Virgin Media )

Somehow I don't think its that simple? I suspect it connects you to a
salesman who spends half an hour trying to convince you to stay.

(kim)

Old February 21st 07, 03:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
meggahurtz

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
That's one of the options when you call Virgin Media )

Your starting to get boring now.....

Old February 21st 07, 04:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"kim" wrote in message
"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
That's one of the options when you call Virgin Media )

Somehow I don't think its that simple? I suspect it connects you to a
salesman who spends half an hour trying to convince you to stay.

They shud change it to "Press 2 if you want retensions to grovel and
offer you discounts" )

Old February 21st 07, 04:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
That's one of the options when you call Virgin Media )

Your starting to get boring now.....

I haven't broken your record, then?
Learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're'

Old February 21st 07, 04:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:08:26 UTC, "kim" wrote:

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
That's one of the options when you call Virgin Media )

Somehow I don't think its that simple? I suspect it connects you to a
salesman who spends half an hour trying to convince you to stay.

Orange have that. I used it once to get a free handset.

http://www.voipinside.net
Old February 21st 07, 04:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
meggahurtz

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

I haven't broken your record, then?

Well yeah ;0)

We know that you have a chip on your shoulder regarding Virgin Media`s
buisness practice`s but spouting endless crap over the NG`s aint helping
anyone...

I`m a Virgin Media Customer (Ex NTL) and suffer with Throttling etc but I
have to live with it!!!

Learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're'

Well easy pickings but whatever eh ;0)

Old February 21st 07, 04:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

I haven't broken your record, then?

Well yeah ;0)

We know that you have a chip on your shoulder regarding Virgin Media`s
buisness practice`s but spouting endless crap over the NG`s aint
helping anyone...

It helps me.
Doctor said only this mornin that I looked a lot better.
He asked if I was gettin any lately?

I`m a Virgin Media Customer (Ex NTL) and suffer with Throttling etc
but I have to live with it!!!

Why do you have to live with it?
See, that's the difference between you and me...
I don't have to live with it.

Old February 21st 07, 05:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:29:21 UTC, "Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m
wrote:

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
That's one of the options when you call Virgin Media )

Your starting to get boring now.....

I haven't broken your record, then?
Learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're'

While you are at it, learn the difference between 'shud' and 'should',
and between 'retension' and retention'!

http://www.voipinside.net
Old February 21st 07, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

wrote:

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
That's one of the options when you call Virgin Media )

Your starting to get boring now.....

I haven't broken your record, then?
Learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're'

While you are at it,

Did you write it like that cuz you wasn't sure?
I'll help you this once, it was you're.