ezeedsl 186k - anyone else here having problems reaching google?

Old February 21st 07, 11:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default ezeedsl 186k - anyone else here having problems reaching google?

Yesterday and today I've been unable to access google or gmail.

Anyone else on ezeedsl having the same problem?

I've tried rebooting my router to reset the DNS etc.. but it's not
working.

tracert www.google.com

Tracing route to www.google.com [216.239.59.104]
2 dslgw1.186k.co.uk [88.202.158.1]
3 195.82.97.237
4 bdr3.lon-th1.mailbox.net.uk [195.82.97.230]
5 mfnx-gw-a.lonap.net [193.203.5.16]
6 213-152-230-99.google.net [213.152.230.99]
7 72.14.238.242
8 Request timed out.