Virgin Media / Telewest email address

Old February 21st 07, 03:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Virgin Media / Telewest email address

Hi,

How do i find the first section of my email address? I know the last
bit is @blueyonder.co.uk

I don't know what the first bit is?

Tom

Old February 21st 07, 03:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

How do i find the first section of my email address? I know the last
bit is @blueyonder.co.uk

I don't know what the first bit is?

Log into selfcare with your account number.
But then you'd need to know your account number and pass.

Look in your email client that you've set up.