globe7

Old February 22nd 07, 09:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sanchez

Default globe7

Someone know GLOBE7 sip parameters to configure x-lite or pbx ?
Old February 26th 07, 02:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Elia Finotti

"Sanchez" ha scritto nel messaggio
Someone know GLOBE7 sip parameters to configure x-lite or pbx ?

Hello Sanchez ;-)

now is possible!

elfo78

Old February 28th 07, 04:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

"Elia Finotti" [email protected] it wrote
in message ...
"Sanchez" ha scritto nel messaggio
Someone know GLOBE7 sip parameters to configure x-lite or pbx ?

Hello Sanchez ;-)

now is possible!

elfo78

Hi,

Could your comment a little further / provide a little further information
(e.g. server name, etc.)?

Thanks!

Best wishes,

News Reader

Old March 1st 07, 07:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Elia Finotti

Hi,

Could your comment a little further / provide a little further information
(e.g. server name, etc.)?

My account is correctly registered in my X-Lite and my ATA!
I can find username and password for SIP now!
The informations are in the file Creden.ini

Are two authentications, one for service, one for SIP

Service:
USER_EMAIL= is your email
USER_EMAIL_PWD= is your password but in binary

SIP:
USER_VDID=777nnn this is username SIP
USER_VDID_PWD= 1100100 1110010 1101111 1110111 1110011 1110011 1100001
1110000 this is password for SIP in binary.
The PWD is inverted, the first is the last... in this case, the decoded PWD
is: "password".

For decode the SIP PWD use this table:
110000 0
110001 1
110010 2
110011 3
110100 4
110101 5
110110 6
110111 7
111000 8
111001 9
1100001 a
1100010 b
1100011 c
1100100 d
1100101 e
1100110 f
1100111 g
1101000 h
1101001 i
1101010 j
1101011 k
1101100 l
1101101 m
1101110 n
1101111 o
1110000 p
1110001 q
1110010 r
1110011 s
1110100 t
1110101 u
1110110 v
1110111 w
1111000 x
1111001 y
1111010 z

The SIP server: 84.45.70.10

Good calls,
Elia Finotti

Old March 2nd 07, 05:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

[...]

snip

1111001 y
1111010 z

The SIP server: 84.45.70.10

Good calls,
Elia Finotti

Hi,

Thank you very much.

I will try that at some point. Always fun when people put these sort of
things (configuration files) in clear text in their program directories...
.

Well found! Did you find this or a reference to / about it on the net?

Thanks again and best wishes,

News Reader

Old March 2nd 07, 07:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Elia Finotti

"News Reader" ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi,

Thank you very much.

I will try that at some point. Always fun when people put these sort of
things (configuration files) in clear text in their program directories...
.

Well found! Did you find this or a reference to / about it on the net?

Thanks again and best wishes,

News Reader

yes, is has been amusing to discover the password, remained alone to find
the conversion table.

I have changing the password of the account 2 or 3 times and I see this
password "USER_EMAIL_PWD" in binary...

No information in the net, only my fantasy.

Regards,
Elia

Old March 2nd 07, 07:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Elia Finotti

"News Reader" ha scritto nel messaggio

Thanks again and best wishes,

News Reader