Kingston Comms Broadband Limitations?

Old February 23rd 07, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TheScullster

Default Kingston Comms Broadband Limitations?

Hi all

Aside from the speed issues I have seen reported, can anyone tell me what
limitations there are on Kingston Comms broadband service?
I have got used to a corporate leased line at work, but understand that
there may be usage type limitations on the broadband-for-home service.

Specifically I:

Refer to newsgroups on a regular basis
Would need VPN communication back to work

Some posts suggest that certain providers may restrict these activities.

Any comments from current users please?

TIA

Phil