BBC News covers open Wi-fi instalations

Old February 23rd 07, 03:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Fawthrop

Default BBC News covers open Wi-fi instalations

The BBC 1 o;clock news covered the problem of domestic Wi-fi installations
which can be accessed by the General Public. Recommended setting a
password. :-)

No doubt the 6 o'clock News will run the same piece.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
20,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg! http://www.gutenberg.org