Same old LYING NTL SHYSTERS? at virgin media?

Old February 23rd 07, 09:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BIG BEN

Default Same old LYING NTL SHYSTERS? at virgin media?

I wonder if the same old LYING SHYSTERS (Management Liars).
That gave us the ¨WE will upgrade free of charge NTL customers to
10mb, before 31.12.2006.

REMEMBER THAT!

¨WE will upgrade free of charge NTL customers to 10mb, before
31.12.2006.
¨WE will upgrade free of charge NTL customers to 10mb, before
31.12.2006.
¨WE will upgrade free of charge NTL customers to 10mb, before
31.12.2006.
LIES.
LIES.
LIES.

NEVER actually happened did it.
It was LIES.

LIES from LYING NTL Management.

I wonder Weather Those LYING NTL Management worthless SHYSTERS are
firmly up randy branstones backside and are part of the Virgin Media
management.
Or has randy seen though these criminal LYING SHYSTERS.

Either way, They would be in good company, as randy´s lot has a habit
of criminally price fixing his airline fares with 3 other major
airlines.
THEN, when the authorities start closing in, weasels out, fixes a deal
up, and then spills his guts to them, incriminating the other, "Price
fixers"´.

The whole ´Price fixing´ episode, that randy and his criminal types
have been involved in has well and truely been hushed up.
It´s all under the carpet by now.
Similar to Pete Townsend´s kiddie porn episode (oporation ORE) that
was glossed over for quite a while, then let off, ( whilst all the
other non celebs, caught with their credit card and pants down) were
committing suicide left right and centre.

These worthless business type people are as bent as the ¨Corruptitions
´´ they spend time and money courting favour.
As do the Corruptitions, in turn.
Like two festering maggots with each others heads up each others
arses.

The Corrupitions Hold these business media celebs up to the public as
some kind of insirational heroes.
I see through them, and see them for what they are.

Randy looks corrupt to me.
The NTL management, most certainly were. (though, maybe not all of
them!)

Old February 23rd 07, 09:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BIG BEN

On 23 Feb, 22:48, "BIG BEN" wrote:
[...]

some kind of inpsirational heroes.
I see through them, and see them for what they are.

Randy looks corrupt to me.
The NTL management, most certainly were. (though, maybe not all of
them!)

I couldn´t agree more.

Those LYING NTL SHYSTERS (Management).
I hope they overdose on cocaine and get VD from all the whores they
sleep with.

Old February 23rd 07, 11:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
meggahurtz

"BIG BEN" wrote in message
oups.com...
I couldn´t agree more.

Split personality?

Old February 24th 07, 07:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dylan30

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message

"BIG BEN" wrote in message
oups.com...
I couldn´t agree more.

Split personality?

NTL can drive a person over the edge. But most people just leave if they are
unhappy. If he is outside his 12mths contract he should just leave. After a
week or 2 dig up the cable from the garden and the cord is cut .....life is
normal again.......

Adam

Old February 24th 07, 09:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
guv

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 07:27:57 -0000, "dylan30"
wrote:

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message
.. .

"BIG BEN" wrote in message
oups.com...
I couldn´t agree more.

Split personality?

NTL can drive a person over the edge. But most people just leave if they are
unhappy. If he is outside his 12mths contract he should just leave. After a
week or 2 dig up the cable from the garden and the cord is cut .....life is
normal again.......

You would have thought so wouldn't you!

When I left NTHell, they tried to bill me for line rental after I had
left. (I had given adequate notice.) I argued the point and eventually
they agreed and said the bill had been settled in full and I need do
no more.

2 Years later, I was buying a 3 peice leather suite on 1 years free
credit. I was declined. When I applied to see my credit references, I
found that NTHell had applied to the credit reference agency that I
was a bad debtor. (The amount was less than £3.)

I did get it sorted eventually, but NTHell can haunt you even years
after you leave!

Old February 24th 07, 10:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dylan30

wrote:

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message
. ..

"BIG BEN" wrote in message
[...]

ooh I better get on to experian and check my credit rating.

Adam

Old February 24th 07, 01:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 07:27:57 -0000, in uk.telecom.broadband ,
"dylan30" wrote:

After a
week or 2 dig up the cable from the garden and the cord is cut .

What is this "dig up" thing of which you speak? In my front garden its
a case of "coil up and untangle from the roses"....
--
Mark McIntyre
Old February 25th 07, 11:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bronek Kozicki

guv wrote:
2 Years later, I was buying a 3 peice leather suite on 1 years free
credit. I was declined. When I applied to see my credit references, I
found that NTHell had applied to the credit reference agency that I
was a bad debtor. (The amount was less than £3.)

shame you did not checked your credit file soon enough

B.
Old February 26th 07, 12:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
guv

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:16:54 +0000, Bronek Kozicki
wrote:

guv wrote:
2 Years later, I was buying a 3 peice leather suite on 1 years free
credit. I was declined. When I applied to see my credit references, I
found that NTHell had applied to the credit reference agency that I
was a bad debtor. (The amount was less than £3.)

shame you did not checked your credit file soon enough

I didnt think I needed to. I dint or dont owe anyone any money (with
the exception of my mortgage which is in fine stead - apart from the
endowment!)